Why everyone who defends 09 is an idiot

If you keep defending FM everytime SI are lazy then they keep pumping out the same **** every year. Seriously, how can they claim that FM09 is revolutionary by adding a 3D engine which nobody will use because 1: they're with no exaggeration the worst 3d graphics i've ever seen in my life and 2: it doesn't even work on most people's computers

So without that piece of crap, what do you have? Just the same game again at the core of things, except they STILL haven't updated consistent problems and fobbed you all off with a "COMPLETE REWRITING OF THE TRANSFER SYSTEM" by just making it easier to sign and sell players (Something they should have sorted out 4 years ago)

As a loyal fan to the series it shoud be your duty to riot in the streets about this, but, just like you do to Gordon Brown and his cronies, you sit silently twiddling your thumbs and allowing the greedy elite to walk over you

If you keep defending FM everytime SI are lazy then they keep pumping out the same **** every year. Seriously, how can they claim that FM09 is revolutionary by adding a 3D engine which nobody will use because 1: they're with no exaggeration the worst 3d graphics i've ever seen in my life and 2: it doesn't even work on most people's computers

So without that piece of crap, what do you have? Just the same game again at the core of things, except they STILL haven't updated consistent problems and fobbed you all off with a "COMPLETE REWRITING OF THE TRANSFER SYSTEM" by just making it easier to sign and sell players (Something they should have sorted out 4 years ago)

As a loyal fan to the series it shoud be your duty to riot in the streets about this, but, just like you do to Gordon Brown and his cronies, you sit silently twiddling your thumbs and allowing the greedy elite to walk over you

why the hell are you on the forums if you hate it so much?

Firstly I don't think it's crap. Secondly I will use the 3D view. Thirdly, it works perfectly on my computer. So I guess that makes me an idiot?

As for your comment about it being basically the same game at the core...that is perhaps the most idiotic comment I've read today. Would you like them to make an entirely new game every year?

Think before you write rubbish

FM09 3D engine is not bad. Not to my taste, but still for some people is better than the 2D engine. I think it does work on most people's computers, though I have to say my recently purchased laptop doesn't seem good enough, though they say laptops are never so good for gaming.

It's sad, that a 22 year old can come onto a forum and throw a tantrum really!

lol you are correct about the british public and the Govurment tho. we are guttless and get walked over as tax payers just to keep the rich rich.

as far as the game goes, the 3d isnt perfect, but hey its new and adds a whole new dimension to the game, i wish Si would release bug free games and i do wonder if the tester play the game with there eye's closed ;)

but hey you rant is well over the top mate. calm down and chill, nothing in life is perfect... nore is the game, but hey it's bloody enjoyable hey!! hence the reason you are so upset because you love it.!!

So you get 'warned' for making insightful comments these days? That's fascism

And yeah, I would like a massive overhaul of the game, it is essentially the same game as CM4 still and FM07 is still better than 08 and 09 by far and i still play it, they should scrap the joke that was 08 and return to 07 and work from there again

You're all suckers for the elite

Although I won't be using the 3D view, I like how SI update the game each year instead of completely re-writing it, as I am guaranteed to get a game I enjoy playing. No game can keep me involved for a year anymore, except FM. Granted I didn't enjoy FM08 for some reason, but it was still worth the £25 or so that I paid for it. Better than the other crap churned out by developers nowerdays. Fable 2? GTAIV? I got bored of those games in 5 hours. Once you've played them that long you've played the entire games practically. FM always keeps me occupied, and I can come back to it after a 2 month break and enjoy it just as much as when I get it on release day.

I don't like the new features like 3D, as I've already said. I'll still f*cking enjoy FM09 though!

And yeah, I would like a massive overhaul of the game, it is essentially the same game as CM4 still and FM07 is still better than 08 and 09 by far and i still play it, they should scrap the joke that was 08 and return to 07 and work from there again

insightful? you sound like childish hippy!

The elite are awesome. They have all the money and all the power. Now that's living. Up the elite!

Im an idiot I'm afraid lads, back to school for me :(

Seriously mate, why on earth would we defend SI if they published rubbish, especially those of us who have been here a while, we give SI constructive comments so next years will be even better!

Edit: and Im a sucker :rolleyes:

That's fascism

The internet is not a democracy.

And yeah, I would like a massive overhaul of the game, it is essentially the same game as CM4 still

Oh boy. You're clearly beyond help.

That's twice you've used that word in the wrong way. Perhaps you need to look up what it means before you bandy it about inaccurately in future.

VB

Although I won't be using the 3D view, I like how SI update the game each year instead of completely re-writing it, as I am guaranteed to get a game I enjoy playing. No game can keep me involved for a year anymore, except FM. Granted I didn't enjoy FM08 for some reason, but it was still worth the £25 or so that I paid for it. Better than the other crap churned out by developers nowerdays. Fable 2? GTAIV? I got bored of those games in 5 hours. Once you've played them that long you've played the entire games practically. FM always keeps me occupied, and I can come back to it after a 2 month break and enjoy it just as much as when I get it on release day.

I don't like the new features like 3D, as I've already said. I'll still f*cking enjoy FM09 though!

Yes, 100% agree with that. If FM09 was a totally different game to FM08, there would be more people complaining, garunteed. Everyone hates change, and unless it's perfect, they always will do.

I knew when I whacked the FM09 demo on, that it would be similar to FM08, it's obvious. But the subtle additions are great, press conferences are very good IMO and most of the "contraversial" features like 3D are optional anyway, so if you don't like it, turn it off, as I have.

:)

It's good, it's promising, but most of all it's a demo. No need to lose heads at this stage.

Do you even realise why FM has such a massive fan base? Because the formula for it's success basically stays the same each year, while being built upon. If they changed everything that made FM what it is and created an entirely new game, there would inevitably be 10 times more bugs, and it would probably flop

Why do you think FM is head an shoulders above of the "competition"? Because it isn't easy to create a realistic football management game. SI have been at it for many years and the way they gradually improve it step by step works well on the whole

But I don't even know why I'm replying to someone who behaves like a child

Firstly I don't appreciate you calling me an idiot! Second, the 3d match is not supposed to look like Fifa or pro evo. It is a representation of whats going on in the game. That said I do agree that the game needs some serious optimization. Sports Interactive, to be fair, have acknowledged these errors/bugs/issues and are working on fixes for them. If you're not happy don't buy it or wait until its patched so you are happy. If you want graphics over gameplay buy Fifa Manager! I am also a loyal fan. Played it from the first ever version before SI existed. My interest faided over the last couple of releases but 09 has hooked me back in. Why? the 3d view is more enjoyable.

Im not taking the bait, I'm just finding the fact that we should call a riot quite seriously, I mean, how dare SI give us another great game, making me spend another £25, especially with all the money problems and then speaking to us about it,

Football Manager community needs change

Archived