Has the demo been patched???

I got the demo via steam and was generally impressed apart from the highlight slider issue and the injury issue. I had played as various different teams in various different leagues just to test out some tactics and get a feel for the game etc etc. I had noticed the injury issue cropping up in every match, then Steam did an update yesterday and since then ive played 2 matches and had no injuries. Has anyone else noticed this? has the bug been sorted? or am I just lucky?

I understand that, but surely a priority would be to fix the game proper and not a demo which is supposed to be just that... a demonstration of the full game so you get an idea of how it plays. I'm glad they are focussing on the released version and not on perfecting a demo that people will only be using for a week.

I understand that, but surely a priority would be to fix the game proper and not a demo which is supposed to be just that... a demonstration of the full game so you get an idea of how it plays. I'm glad they are focussing on the released version and not on perfecting a demo that people will only be using for a week.
Yeah I know they're patching the full game and not the demo :) I was just saying I don't understand why people would WANT a demo to be patched at all.

Erm, because people want to try the demo before spending their money on a game? A lot of people can't play the game so a new demo would be a good idea for SI and there probably will be a new demo

Only play for a week? What about the thousands of people who won't buy the game on release day? Just because it works for you doesn't mean everyone else who cant play the game shouldn't get a demo that's working ;)

Understand now?

I got the demo via steam and was generally impressed apart from the highlight slider issue and the injury issue. I had played as various different teams in various different leagues just to test out some tactics and get a feel for the game etc etc. I had noticed the injury issue cropping up in every match, then Steam did an update yesterday and since then ive played 2 matches and had no injuries. Has anyone else noticed this? has the bug been sorted? or am I just lucky?

Dude

First, My Inter Milan Demo game started with 6-7 injured first team players.

then

I played with Inter Milan vs Roma in a Super Cup Match.

They massacred my players. I've had 1 player taken off in 19 minute and subbed out.

Ibrahimovic, Zanetti, Figo, and Muntari kept getting creamed the whole match 3-4 knocks each. Then Mirel Radoi had to be taken off the pitch as subs were all used up.

To sum it up it was 6 players out of my 11 that ended up having to be a month off after the game.

The game ended with my win on penalties after a 1-1 draw...Talk about a blood bath!!!

Yeah I know they're patching the full game and not the demo :) I was just saying I don't understand why people would WANT a demo to be patched at all.

mostly for those people that couldnt open the game to start with. and for people like me who want to check if their graphics cards will work.

quote from the blog:

Once we're happy that there will be no more issues, we will release a compatability patch for the demo, so that those people having problems can play the game happily.

Just been wondered on the training side weather that is impacting on the injuries? I've not bothered altering the amount of training the players are doing and I don't seem to have a too many injuries, certainly not like some people seem to be having.

Archived