FM09 Demo uninstalled!!

I have now uninstalled FM09 demo in anticipation of my game arriving. I couldn't play anymore as I was getting pulled further and further into the season and I know I made some snap purchases just to try various new options so I took the option to remove the demo and now I eagerly await my new boxed game to arrive on the 14th.

Initial views of the demo were some things could be better and Im sure SI will resolve some teathing issues as soon as they can, but most of FM09 was 100% fantastic and looking good for the year ahead until FM10!! of course ;)

I have to say I am frustrated by the Demo... Is there a player injury 'bug' or what? I seem to have half my team out with injuries (& I've only played a months worth of games...)

Also, why does it take so long to start running the 3-D matches?

Still can't wait for its arrival though...

I have to say I am frustrated by the Demo... Is there a player injury 'bug' or what? I seem to have half my team out with injuries (& I've only played a months worth of games...)

Also, why does it take so long to start running the 3-D matches?

Still can't wait for its arrival though...

The injuries will be fixed in a release day patch but the "setting up match" is more a system problem mate

Archived