constant injuries

im playing as arsenal and my players are constantly getting injured. is anyone else finding injuries a big problem in the demo?

Are you serious?! You must be the 1000th person to post this! Did you even bother to read the forums? SI are releasing a patch which will address this issue.

It's a known issue & will be fixed when 9.01 is released, I would also recommend using the search function first if you have any questions, would have found any number of posts related to your issue without running the risk of having someone shout at you.

Edit: Just like the guy above has proved

Its a known bug and its going to be fixed on release day.

It is infuriating as on one demo game I had to play with 10 men for the final 20 minutes of the Super Cup as Id already used my three subs taking off already injured players. I also ended up having to play Anderson up front.

Its a known bug and its going to be fixed on release day.

It is infuriating as on one demo game I had to play with 10 men for the final 20 minutes of the Super Cup as Id already used my three subs taking off already injured players. I also ended up having to play Anderson up front.

same just had 9 men left, the thing is te injuries aren't 1 week or 2 there 4 weeks to 8 weeks long constantly

You know, I was one of the first to see the injuries problem and I went off on one.

But I started a new game recently and decided to really look after my players. As a result I've had 3 injuries in 12 games, the longest is 2 weeks. Lucky?

thanx for answering.

p.s. why do people get so mad at someone asking a simple question?

You're right, it was a 'simple' question... ;) I think that people have just grown tired of this particular topic because of all the previous threads, don't take it to heart. Keep the forum faith!

thanx for answering.

p.s. why do people get so mad at someone asking a simple question?

They get frustrated at seeing the exact same thread created over and over again by different users. In an ideal world people would be more tolerant, but then in an ideal world people would type the words "FM09 injuries" into the search box before starting a thread on them. :)

Guest mikeytwigge

i hope they find out why some people are getting this problem rather than just tone down the injuries as there is nothing rong with injuries when i play so if they tone it down me and the majority who dont have this problem wont get any injuries

Archived