FM09 speed and leagues to select?

how do u no if u got a good processor?

Post your specs and well tell you if its any good. To do this right click on the my computer icon and select properties from the menu. Post back with what it says.

most i tried was 14 playable leagues large database and loaded players from all south america brazil argentina etc and it flew through the proccsseing,so i reckon i could of doubled that,but to be honest mate im only botherd about all top european leagues,but its nice to know the powers there if needed

The only advice I can offer is; I used to run 60 odd leagues on FM08 and it ran very well, I have

Quad core 3.6ghz

4GB memory

is a quad core 3.6 split into 4 processors totaling 3.6

Wally: was yours a new pc at that price or upgrades? where did you get it from.?

yes new pc mate from ebuyer my bird works there,i dont think there are anymore of mine in stock but theres other simlar,they had one of them acer predators in stock other week was very tempted but not paying a grand for a pc that i only use fm on

yes new pc mate from ebuyer my bird works there,i dont think there are anymore of mine in stock but theres other simlar,they had one of them acer predators in stock other week was very tempted but not paying a grand for a pc that i only use fm on

i thinks its amazing you got a pc with that spec for that amount. did you get alot of discount cos of the gf?

Post your specs and well tell you if its any good. To do this right click on the my computer icon and select properties from the menu. Post back with what it says.

ADM Athlon 2200 xp 1.79GHz . 480 RAM

I no my RAM is rubbish thats being sorted.

Thanks for helping

yeah not 100% sure about your graphics card you mite struggle with 3d but like i say not sure,as for wot leagues you can run i'd say about 8 playable one with large database maybe more experiment thats wot i do,mine can handle 14 playable leagues with large database but i have qaudcore and 4gb ram 2.40ghz

Aren't you guys comparing apples and bananas now? What level of detail do you have on matches? On my old computer it all goes fast if you dont have full detail, but at soon as you select that setting for the league(s) the processing is way more huge...

i'm playing fm08 with all the european leagues running.

i have a 2.5ghz quad with 8 gb ram.

the game flys by for the 1st season or so but once the 1st batch of regens come into play, the game starts to slow down. so be careful not to choose too many leagues!

My computer has Pentium® 4 CPU 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz, 0.99GB RAM.

I used to run a database of about 60000 players in 12 leagues in FM08.

The game become a bit slow when I reached the 10th season.

Will it be fair to reduce both the number of players and leagues it runs in FM09?

Personally, I feel it's not running as quick as it did on FM08 and a change is needed.

Hi

I have had no trouble on the demo, with the 3D highlights working fine. You helped users above with feedback on the capability of their systems. Could I have some please?

I'm using a year old laptop:

Acer Aspire 5520

AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Tech 1.90 Ghz

Memory 2047MB

Nvidia Geforce 8400m G 128mb graphics

It mentions something of a Windows Experience Index Rating of 3.1.

Do you think this is going to struggle with the new version?

I like to play large database with Sweden, England and Scotland... as a guideline in previous FM's. I hope that is not too ambitious for the new game. Thanks kindly for input on this system info

From having a 3 year old pc my self i have learned a thew things since the Demo was released.. tecnoligy is moving forward at an outstanding pace, if your pc can only handle the game now, think of next year or the year after, at some point you will need to upgrde so start saving your money ;)

It boils down to personel preferance. is your pc fast enough for you? does it handle many leagues etc..

my mate an i having been playing the game for years and im normally the host for our games, i have desided that i want to run at least 16 diffewrent top leagues from around the world, using different web sites i have managed to put to gether an upgrade pakage im hoping will run FM with ease and still have plenty in the tank..

Asus P5Q Deluxe, iP45, S775, PCI-E 2.0 (x16), DDR2 1200/1066/800, SATA II, SATA RAID, ATX

FSB/HT Speed: 1600 MHz

Memory Type: DDR2

Memory Speed (Mhz): DDR2 - 1066MHz Maximum

Memory Capacity: 16GB RAM Limit

PRICE £ 143.33

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 LGA775 'Yorkfield' 2.83GHz 12MB-cache (1333FSB) Processor

- 2.83GHz clock speed (8.5x Multiplier)

12MB L2 Cache

- Intel Speedstep Technology

- EM64T 64-Bit Technology

PRICE £246

Corsair 4GB DDR2 XMS2 Dominator PC2-8500C5 TwinX (2x2GB) Supplied with Airflow Fan (TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF)

100% tested at 1066MHz in high performance DDR2 motherboards

- Lifetime warranty

8GB £170

asus P5Q M-Board £ 143

Quad Q9550 Processor £246

8GB RAM £170

TOTAL:£559

you dont need 8gb of ram wayne pal unless you play other games besides fm but 8 is nice lol,

birger jarl you should have no problems running the game you should be able to run more leagues then you state but thats up to you

you mite struggle im afraid jawkam

o yeah pal dont get me wrong you could probley load every league lol with 8gb ram but would you want to,like ive said i have 4gb ram and qaudcore and can run 14 playable leagues with large database easy and thats enough for me,i really ment you dont need 8gb just for fm lol but if thats wot you want mate then cant fault you

you dont need 8gb of ram wayne pal unless you play other games besides fm but 8 is nice lol,

birger jarl you should have no problems running the game you should be able to run more leagues then you state but thats up to you

you mite struggle im afraid jawkam

Thanks Wally, was hoping that would be the case, but thanks for the second opinion as I'm not too technically aware. Cheers.

o yeah pal dont get me wrong you could probley load every league lol with 8gb ram but would you want to,like ive said i have 4gb ram and qaudcore and can run 14 playable leagues with large database easy and thats enough for me,i really ment you dont need 8gb just for fm lol but if thats wot you want mate then cant fault you

lol, hey mate, i need lots of leagues so there is more options for players. i play a net game with my mate and we are always falling voer each other trying to sign the same players, am fed of it lol!!

you have a quad core. are quads better than duel cores?

Archived