Trial days

I've started 2 games now and still dont know how to be invited to a trial day??does anyone know what you have to do?:thup:

I've started two games as leeds and Farsley. Both times on July 20th I received a message with an invite. Just click attend. If you forget a fixture list also appears with the two trial matches at the top. Just click on either of the v's and you can attend.

I've started two games as leeds and Farsley. Both times on July 20th I received a message with an invite. Just click attend. If you forget a fixture list also appears with the two trial matches at the top. Just click on either of the v's and you can attend.

yea i started as a premiership club but would still like the opportunity to recruit my own youngsters for my under 18's and reserves

Snowy, your other thread got closed as I was writing a reply saying it was in the wrond place and should have been in the good player and team forum and also welcoming to the forums.

Plus, you don't get them if you are in the Prem....i think

Snowy, your other thread got closed as I was writing a reply saying it was in the wrond place and should have been in the good player and team forum and also welcoming to the forums.

Plus, you don't get them if you are in the Prem....i think

ok thanks new to these forums but not to fm:)

Archived