Can SI Confirm This Is Really 3D?

I,ve just been watching footage of the supposed 3D ENGINE in work, and guys call me crazy or whatever but it looks exactly like isometric 2d tricks to give the illusion of 3d. Call me crazy again, but the animations look exactly like sprites.

Could an SI member of the team please and kindfully confirm this is proper 3D or if infact this is an isometrci trick?

All the footage out there is very grainy. No one can really comment without seeing the demo.

I also don't see why SI should respond to you after you accused them of false advertising. The whiff of trolling is in the air.

The demo is irrelevant, I have been watching footage of the supposed 3D match engine. The question is in regards to this engine which I am watching now still irregardless of playing the demo.

What? The engine in the demo is the 3D engine that's going to be in the full game. So why don't you download the free demo and see for yourself?

I am simply asking a question about their product, I,ve been helping to pay their wages for many years now too you know. Its a fair question, call me crazy but consumers generally like to know what they are going to buy.

Maybe my last thread was little below the belt, so instead of making a presumption I am politley asking.

I am simply asking a question about their product, I,ve been helping to pay their wages for many years now too you know. Its a fair question, call me crazy but consumers generally like to know what they are going to buy.

Maybe my last thread was little below the belt, so instead of making a presumption I am politley asking.

Downloading the FREE demo would be a good place to start.

Do you seriously expect SI are going to say, 'You've got us. It's not really 3D. We were telling porkies'?

well i dont mind paying the wages at the moment i love the game

Why do I need the demo to ask a question about the match engine which I have seen already. My suspicions seem clear in what I have seen, I am asking if SI can confirm this or not.

SI revealed the damn thing as a 3D match engine! Do you think they will have changed their minds about what it is?

• SI Staff
Downloading the FREE demo would be a good place to start.

Do you seriously expect SI are going to say, 'You've got us. It's not really 3D. We were telling porkies'?

You've got....

No wait a minute, that's not right.

The animations in the game are all 3D models. As are the stadiums, benches, goalnets, corner flags etc.

Why do I need the demo to ask a question about the match engine which I have seen already. My suspicions seem clear in what I have seen, I am asking if SI can confirm this or not.

If you knew anything about isometric views you wouldn't even be asking. There are several different camera angles in any case, which puts that one to bed. SI don't need to confirm anything when there's tens of thousands of other people who can.

Archived