appealing decisions

just wondering, on the demo ive not yet had a red card (so therefore dont know) but will appealing a decision EVER result in a change?

i dunno about you but in the last two footy man's ive not had one reduced or rescinded, so why the option?

sorry if this has already been said

It does happen, But I would like the option to appeal AFTER the long suspension is given. Sometimes I feel "hey, he deserves a game out, I'll punish him and yeah that'll do it" but then the next day the FA slaps him with another 4 games and I'm like "WTF??!?!" and I can't appeal for that. Makes me sad.

im not sure if the option on the last few was merely cosmetic and didnt actually do anything cos i would never ever win, even though i would appeal every decision just in an attempt to see some variety. also i really hope that when i disagree with a decision in the media - primarily offside goals - that the media doesnt smite me straight away, like it used to always say "blah blah thinks this despite video replays clearly showing the opposite!", anyone had this on the demo yet?

Archived