But I haven't made any changes !!! NEW feature suggestion

This is probably only a minor niggle (in the grand scheme of things), but I'm sure it wasn't there in FM08.

At half-time in each match, following the team talk, I seem to be forced into clicking "Confirm Changes" even when I haven't made any.

I'm then presented with a message saying "You have made tactical changes" even though all I've done is conduct the team talk.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure in FM08 all that happened after the team talk (assuming you didn't make any substitutions etc) was to press "Continue" and carry on with second half....

Minor but important IMO

Agreed.

Yet another unasked for change. We're so blessed this year with all these fixes to unbroken things.

And in 08 you just picked the team talk and pressed continue. No "Yes I'm sure I want the airbag to deploy" click needed.

I've noticed this but only sometimes. On one save i was in 2025(roughly) and then i suddenly had to start confirming after the team talk despite not making any changes. On 09 demo it was the other way round it stopped after a few weeks. It seems a bit random to me but can be annoying having to confirm even though you haven't made any tactical changes.

oh the nerve of SI changing things you didnt ask for!!

get over it.

Nah, that's just VB doing what he does best:D wouldn't be the same if he didn't.

He does seem seriously pushed for complaining material this year:)

Archived