Decimal's Idea

I have seen alot of people in here complaining about Decimal ratings on FM09, most say they are too heavy on the eye to make use of them in the game.

I have to agree it can be difficult to look at them, however i think they are great and would hate to see them get removed.

To make them more clear i think it might be worth SI making the decimal ratings a different colour, that way for the people who arnt interested in them they would be able to easily see the main rating without having to look at the decimal.

Might not work but certainly worth a quick test in my opinion.

Any other thoughts on how to improve it?

You'll never be happy all your life as a perfectionist... But one day, just that one day you'll be the happiest person ever. You'll be so happy that although you were unhappy all your life your avarege happiness will be higher than avarege citizen... In the worst case that day is the one you close your eyes...

my goodness is there any end to the things people can find fault with and complain about.

zzzzzzzz

This thread has nothing to do with finding fault...

Infact it has more to do with helping fix fault, so go take your pre-teen zzzzzzzzz's elsewhere.

This thread has nothing to do with finding fault...

Infact it has more to do with helping fix fault, so go take your pre-teen zzzzzzzzz's elsewhere.

oh of course.. 'helping fix fault'

so youve identified the fault as i suggested.

ok - let me rephrase... it seems that many here get more joy from identifying their own 'faults' with the sole aim of 'helping to fix' these faults, than they do from playing the bloody game. its rather pathetic.

as are silly insults such as yours above...

I just want to play a better game and I'm trying to motivate sigames to contribute more. I understand you but what's my fault exactly?

a better game? and what of those who really like the introduction of decimals?

by finding fault i was referring to the point of this thread - ie: to point out your perceived failings of the decimal system.

do you assume everyone agrees with you?

do you honestly feel SI need you to motivate them?

oh of course.. 'helping fix fault'

so youve identified the fault as i suggested.

ok - let me rephrase... it seems that many here get more joy from identifying their own 'faults' with the sole aim of 'helping to fix' these faults, than they do from playing the bloody game. its rather pathetic.

as are silly insults such as yours above...

The fault has already been recognised as i stated in the original post... I really wanna see decimals kept in the game and improved upon, i think it can be achieved with my idea of simply changing the colour of either decimal or prime ratings.

a better game? and what of those who really like the introduction of decimals?

by finding fault i was referring to the point of this thread - ie: to point out your perceived failings of the decimal system.

do you assume everyone agrees with you?

do you honestly feel SI need you to motivate them?

It's not hard to please all on this subject I'd be surprised if introducing the both decimal system would take more than 2 weeks if they work hard. Pleasing all should be sigames AIM in any area of the game.

I don't assume that but I think we are a considerable number

thankfully, SI are clever enough to realise this is impossible and judging by the petty complaints that litter this forum its quite clear to see why.
i'm sorry, but if the game isn't good enough for you, go play something else ffs.

it's not difficult.

Well I never said it was possible. It's good enough but why not better that's my problem. And about littering this forum. Sigames team asked us to post new feature suggestions.

As if they have nothing better to do now.

I thought it was their job.

Well I never said it was possible. It's good enough but why not better that's my problem. And about littering this forum. Sigames team asked us to post new feature suggestions.

Yeah they did, but what is wrong with keeping them in one thread? The amount of 'suggestions' most people are coming out with should be put in the wishlist thread.

Also, pretty much EVERY thread is about a complaint about the game, i've played the demo, i've found no major faults, people who blatently sign up just to moan about the game, it's ridiculous.

Yeah they did, but what is wrong with keeping them in one thread? The amount of 'suggestions' most people are coming out with should be put in the wishlist thread.

Also, pretty much EVERY thread is about a complaint about the game, i've played the demo, i've found no major faults, people who blatently sign up just to moan about the game, it's ridiculous.

I think it's fair to make a new thread about it, since there is so much discussion about it.

Yeah they did, but what is wrong with keeping them in one thread?

I don't know maybe the developers don't read bug forums. A bug forum moderater should answer this.

I think complainers are sigames best friends, how does a silent gamer benefit them?

Archived