has anyone been sacked yet?

Played through with my fave teams - Spurs and Juve and also with Millwall (wife's team :p) and so far I've done very well with all three. Ended the demo 5th with Spurs, top with Juve and 3rd with Millwall.

Only had one shocking result in the whole game so far - a 7-2 loss to City away with Spurs! Hope that's got nothing to do with this weekend's clash! :p A 5-1 win against Crystal Palace (FA cup 1st round) with Millwall at home has to be the best result though.

But you dont always get turfed out when a new board come in do you? I wouldnt mind being Newcastle in the full-game... wouldnt want to be if I get chucked out though :)

not to sure, ive never been took over at notts county, but its saying they are gonna bring their own man in.

i almost got sacked by united, was in relegation after 4 games (1 point) and 16th after 7 (4 points)

most of the players lost trust in me

Not as bad but similar, recently got back up to 6th place but Anderson still has lost faith in me, think I will sell him as I've lost faith in him also in this game anyway!

Yeah i was sacked as manager of Gremio from brazil. Decided to go a little latino for a change but gremio were already 8 or so games into thier season and near the bottom of the league. Lost my first 2 games before winning 2 then losing another 3 and that was that. Think i'll stick to my spanish sides when the game comes out.

Archived