Best team for demo

What is the best team to experience the demo? I tried liverpool but they only have 6.5 million budget. Thought about Man City but they don't have the rep. While Man U have spent big in the summer so likely low budget. Who has the biggest transfer budget? (incl all quick starts in the demo)

city have the largest budget sumthing like 50mil for top half finish but there players are pants

What the hell?! No they aren't. They have SWP, Robinho, Richards, Kompany, Jo, Elano, Petrov, Sturridge. All quality on FM. Why do you need a full team of amazing players anyway when you have money to build. Think about what you say.

What the hell?! No they aren't. They have SWP, Robinho, Richards, Kompany, Jo, Elano, Petrov, Sturridge. All quality on FM. Why do you need a full team of amazing players anyway when you have money to build. Think about what you say.

Is Sturridge good then? He's impressed me in real life.

What is the best team to experience the demo? I tried liverpool but they only have 6.5 million budget. Thought about Man City but they don't have the rep. While Man U have spent big in the summer so likely low budget. Who has the biggest transfer budget? (incl all quick starts in the demo)

Why dont you use Liverpool or Man Utd and just edit there finances. I understand that its not everyone's first choice but its a good way to experience the new game demo.

i'm using man city and i've not had any probelm signing the following

Valentino Rossi

Matias Fernandez

palombo

radoi

yuri zhirkov

sylvian armand

maurio santana

riquelme

and lots of other people.

I'd say that was fine for building a team......in the final release you'll be able to get a top 4 finish and then attract more the following year anyway..

I'd personally recommend just using the demo as your favourite team. getting aquainted with how the games interface works, get used to the match engine, so you know what to expect with the full game, then start thinking seriously about what team to be when you get the full version.

i'm using man city and i've not had any probelm signing the following

Valentino Rossi

Matias Fernandez

palombo

radoi

yuri zhirkov

sylvian armand

maurio santana

riquelme

and lots of other people.

I'd say that was fine for building a team......in the final release you'll be able to get a top 4 finish and then attract more the following year anyway..

yeah i'm pratting around with Man City and have bought some corkers...

Huntelaar

Pogbrynak

Arda

Diarra

Anyukov

Zhirkov

Ochoa

And I'm doing awesome! I think the real challenge with Man City when the game comes out is to start the game without the transfer budgets for 1st window and see if you can get to Jan in a strong enough position to attract quality and finish in a european place!

Understand you buying players, but whats the point in being Man City if you have a whole new team by the time the window closes? You could just be any old club who have a decent rep and either a big bank balance or sellable players.

Will never play as Man C personally. Not because of the money but becuase the match interface is so hard to read with the light blue and white

I think the real challenge with Man City when the game comes out is to start the game without the transfer budgets for 1st window and see if you can get to Jan in a strong enough position to attract quality and finish in a european place!

I think that's a cracking idea. Bit like Mark Hughes' situation now.

Is Sturridge good then? He's impressed me in real life.

Sturridge becomes one of Europe's best strikers on the game. I've seen games where he's been England's all time goalscorer in about 2045 :)

yeh thats true but in real life there not great

I think they are. There's no doubting how good Robinho is and we've seen what all the other players can do. We have an extremely talented squad and we just need one or two more additions and a bit of squad blending and we can be right up there.

Nope, they're the richest club in England - they're self-sustaining and have just moved into a huge stadium which helps keep finances healthy. Wenger has the money, he just doesn't like splashing on big names. Good policy, but I think it's starting to tell a bit now, unless he can snap his players into gear again.

Personal preference really, there isn't exactly a "best team". If you want a challenge, then Luton or Bournemouth are good. If you want lots of money, Manchester City. If you want a great squad, then someone like Tottenham. Or just play as the team you will play as in the full version, get an idea for the squad, staff and tactics

Archived