Scouting

Right. I'm not sure if i've just made this up in my head, or I actually read it somewhere, but is it true that you're able to get scout reports of players for certain positions?? i.e. if I was to scout a player who could play AMC and ST, and I was buying more to play at AMC, could I ask my assisstant to base the scout report on him playing AMC rather than when soetimes they come back and give you a report about the player comparing him to a ST.

I hope all that makes sense.

Yeah this is true , you can choose what position you want to veiw the report for (the position must be one that they are capable of playing)

Oh right. I posted the above before I saw that comment. I take what I said back then. How do I do this? I've looked at the scout report and not seen anything that would relate to this.

Not sure if it is the same as you asked but, when you have scouted a player who is capable of playing multiple positions then on your shortlist via the view button you can select Scouted - main (or something) then you can see his best position. eg. AMRC -> AMR so you know he is best at AMR.

I'm wondering about something; if I found a player using a scout in different session of FM09, with a different club - I'm not supposed to be able to just search by name and find him in my current session right? Because I can't find him anywhere now. Carlos Tordoya.

I'm wondering about something; if I found a player using a scout in different session of FM09, with a different club - I'm not supposed to be able to just search by name and find him in my current session right? Because I can't find him anywhere now. Carlos Tordoya.

By different session do you mean a new game? or you've just changed the team you've managed? because I imagine if you've started a new game, with it being a demo, then different leagues are loaded.

Archived