What ideas/new features came from fm fans ?

im just wondering if SI took on board any of the ideas mentioned here in the forums by us for fm09.i read in another thread that somebody mentioned the british nationality feature instead of each individual country (england , scotland etc....) and it has been added to fm09.Do you think anything else has been added and if so what?

im just wondering if SI took on board any of the ideas mentioned here in the forums by us for fm09.i read in another thread that somebody mentioned the british nationality feature instead of each individual country (england , scotland etc....) and it has been added to fm09.Do you think anything else has been added and if so what?

User/ manager can use his SALARY from club to play betting!! Because now a day, whether got higher or lower salary that is useless and not relavance!! I hopefully the following seasons of fm product can added betting for manager!! that can make FM more realistic.

User/ manager can use his SALARY from club to play betting!! Because now a day, whether got higher or lower salary that is useless and not relavance!! I hopefully the following seasons of fm product can added betting for manager!! that can make FM more realistic.

It really won't.

You should stick to FIFA manager.

im just wondering if SI took on board any of the ideas mentioned here in the forums by us for fm09.

Of the 500 great ideas for FM (not including the Football Chairman or Ultimate Soccer Manager ideas obviously), I can think of ... erm ... four maybe that made it into FM09.

Makes you wonder why we make the effort lol.

Press conferences were an oft-requested feature; now we have them.

I'd personally been campaigning for improved Assistant Manager feedback since FM'05, and I wasn't the only one; now we have it.

Many a user has started a religious debate by suggesting 3D; now we have it.

Archived