What are the stats used for diving?

I've always thought of it as being a combination of balance and hidden attributes like dirtiness and sportsmanship.

hmm maybe, ive allways wanted a dirty diving striker to win lots of pen

Balance is how well you can stay on your feet when you want to... A player dancing through a strong defence needs balance to keep his footing.

Christiano Ronaldo has great balance. He also likes to lose it at oppertune moments. That's low sportsmanship, not poor balance.

edit: Eboue has great balance too, as does Drogba and Gerrard, so i'm not just picking on United!

Balance is how well you can stay on your feet when you want to... A player dancing through a strong defence needs balance to keep his footing.

Christiano Ronaldo has great balance. He also likes to lose it at oppertune moments. That's low sportsmanship, not poor balance.

edit: Eboue has great balance too, as does Drogba and Gerrard, so i'm not just picking on United!

so i'd have to find an unsporting player? thats more difficult

I doubt there is a specific stat or group of stats for diving. The classic arguement of not bringing the game into disrepute and what not. However, i would suggest having the words 'steven' and 'gerrard' in your name somewhere would probably be a big factor?!?!?

I doubt there is a specific stat or group of stats for diving. The classic arguement of not bringing the game into disrepute and what not. However, i would suggest having the words 'steven' and 'gerrard' in your name somewhere would probably be a big factor?!?!?

I think the bigger factor is the ones mentioned above in the other posts. Everyone's a hypocrite, it's just unlucky when someone shows it.

As said, 'balance' has nothing to do with diving. It's from the hidden attributes, particularly 'sportsmanship' and 'professionalism'.

is there not a way to search for a diver in the game?

Archived