Will you be continuing your demo game?

Will you be continuing your demo game when the full game comes out?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be continuing your demo game when the full game comes out?

• Yep - I'm getting really into it.
    • Not sure - It's possible, but I'm undecided.
    • Nope. - I'll be starting anew come release day.

yeh i'm the same, i'll be starting a new game. I never like playing with the small database as i feel i'm just missing out on so much. However I am slightly concerned with how many leagues my comp can handle with large database on so i may have to give that a rethink come release day lol.

I'm starting over. A small database with just one country doesn't make for very interesting long-term games. I'll use the demo to get familiar with the game and then start anew when my copy of the full game arrives.

I'll be starting a new game, for reasons already mentioned by others (small database, hidden attributes - I just don't like them - and for some of the data changes that will be included in the first patch). Oh, and the fact I'm 19th with Tottenham half way through November. :(

I'll be starting a new game, for reasons already mentioned by others (small database, hidden attributes - I just don't like them - and for some of the data changes that will be included in the first patch). Oh, and the fact I'm 19th with Tottenham half way through November. :(

That's fairly realistic then :D

As long as Gilles Sunu and Mark Randall are banging goals past Ben Amos and bamboozling the likes of Jack Cork and Miki Roque, I see no reason not to continue the game. Unless of course the reason I'm mentioning these players is because they'll be the only players fit for my arsenal team by the time the full game comes out!

SI should just release the game this weekend for people who have steam. I know it may be a bit unfair for those who will be waiting for the cd, but hey they can always use the steam option if they want to play it before the cd arrives ;)

I will be continuing from the demo, as I have done in past years with my "Arsenal only save". It has all the English leagues and that is all well and enough for that save. I always have 2+ saves. Will start up with as many leagues as I can in another save and either start from the bottom/unemployed or at least some other team. And with more leagues means I can change leagues and try new things. :)

No I wont be. Mainly because I've played about 6 game days of the demo, but can't bring myself to play it properly, because I'm not done with FM08. But in the same breath, can't concentrate on my FM08 save, because I know FM09 is around the corner. So in the end, I've just been playing neither. :(

No I wont be. Mainly because I've played about 6 game days of the demo, but can't bring myself to play it properly, because I'm not done with FM08. But in the same breath, can't concentrate on my FM08 save, because I know FM09 is around the corner. So in the end, I've just been playing neither. :(

I'm in the same boat as you mate. It aways ends up like this for me whenever the new FM demo comes out!

Roll on next Friday.

Nah, I'll be starting a new one because I'm used to a large database, in which I can enjoy scouting and training more regens in long run.

Moreover, I sometimes mess with transfer system in demo game and I'm sure that my club's financial condition is going to collapse once certain player hits his X league appearance. :D

i was going to but after fininshing the demo i deleted the steam as i thought that was to blame for any video i watch on youtube not loading up ect the red line thing stop a wee bit in but it turns out it has nothing to do with it.anyway could someone solve my problem about youtube please.

Archived