deleted the fm2009demo.exe install application but my HDD still didn't free that 1 GB

i didn't get to install the game because i didn't have enough free space (only 2 GB) available and i only deleted the setup.exe which is 1 GB and instead of having 3 GB of free space afterwards i only have 2 GB now,just like before deleting the application..also deleted the setup.exe file from recycle bin and still nothing....2 of my friends had the same problem....i would try downloading the file again but i'm affraid it'll happen again and i'm kinda lacking free space

i didn't get to install the game because i didn't have enough free space (only 2 GB) available and i only deleted the setup.exe which is 1 GB and instead of having 3 GB of free space afterwards i only have 2 GB now,just like before deleting the application..also deleted the setup.exe file from recycle bin and still nothing....2 of my friends had the same problem....i would try downloading the file again but i'm affraid it'll happen again and i'm kinda lacking free space

Try deleting the Internet Explorer temporary files, as if you've downloaded the demo, rather than copying off someones USB stick, there will be a temp copied stored:-

Control Panel -> Internet Options -> (Browsing History) DELETE button -> (Temporary Internet Files )Delete Files button.

You can also find this option if you click the TOOLS menu within an Internet Explorer window. :)

If you didn't install the game then there's no way that those files could have been created by anything to do with SI.

Archived