I feel like SI listened to me!

I've noticed on the demo that foreigners in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland now get British as a second nationality, rather than that of the home nation they play in. It's only a small touch, but I'm pleased they've done it. :)

I've noticed on the demo that foreigners in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland now get British as a second nationality, rather than that of the home nation they play in. It's only a small touch, but I'm pleased they've done it. :)

No, they listened to me!! :p

But you commented in that thread so i'm willing to split the credit ;).

It's good that SI do listen to the community in many ways and i'm sure if these forums didn't exist some of the great ideas put into the game may well of never happened.

No, they listened to me!! :p

But you commented in that thread so i'm willing to split the credit ;).

It's good that SI do listen to the community in many ways and i'm sure if these forums didn't exist some of the great ideas put into the game may well of never happened.

Sorry! Didn't mean to try and steal the limelight. I wasn't trying to claim they listened exclusively to me on the subject. :D

Like you say, it's certainly boosted my faith that this has found its way into the game. I suppose there's no evidence that it's anything to do with the thread, but it's nice to think it might be.

Sorry! Didn't mean to try and steal the limelight. I wasn't trying to claim they listened exclusively to me on the subject. :D

Like you say, it's certainly boosted my faith that this has found its way into the game. I suppose there's no evidence that it's anything to do with the thread, but it's nice to think it might be.

I must admit, when i first saw it was in the game i wondered if it had anything to do with my thread, but deep down i probably know it wasn't:(. But still, it's good to see the positive impact the community can have on the game.

Archived