Badges showing instead of kits?

I incoporated my graphics folder from FM08 into the demo folder and everything work fine, player pics, logo's, stadium pics etc.

The only problem i've found is the kits not appearing on the overview screen during a match, they show in the club/team information screen but when i'm in a match it has the badges in there place.

I figured this might be because it's FM08 graphics not 09? but thought i'd ask...

I incoporated my graphics folder from FM08 into the demo folder and everything work fine, player pics, logo's, stadium pics etc.

The only problem i've found is the kits not appearing on the overview screen during a match, they show in the club/team information screen but when i'm in a match it has the badges in there place.

I figured this might be because it's FM08 graphics not 09? but thought i'd ask...

I think they have changed what is shown on the match screen to badges rather than the kits as in FM08, as I am playing a European game with Man Utd and the team I am playing against who's graphics I do not have is showing a generic badge while I am showing United's badge.

Archived