SI delay release

I would not mind at all if SI were to delay the release of FM09 so they could incoportae the patch into the official game , maybse by a week or so . Would make things a lot easier , and allow those who dont have a internet connection to play the updated game :)

Anyone agree ?

Nah, I'd rather it were out on time and patched up. How many people who play games these days do not have access to the internet somewhere in order to download the patch?

To be honest there has not been a single issue found in the demo that would make me expect SI to delay the release. The issues found on the boards this year are minimal compared to other years.

It's 2008... are there really that many people who cannot download a patch (through a school machine, through their parents machine, through their girlfriends laptop, get it from a mates machine - onto a USB stick) and put it onto the machine with which they are going to play FM?

I'd say most people in this day and age have access to the net, you're on it now making this thread.

You want to delay the game for a minority? A tiny fraction of people will not be able to get hold of the patch on day one, but I bet those that want to get the update will find someone to download it for them.

Archived