Am I the Only One...

Who actually really enjoyed the FM09 demo?

everyone is talking about how bad it is but after my 6 months were up I was gutted I couldnt keep going.

Ill definitely be buying the game when it comes out and I think its a big improvement on last year.

I love the new 3D match engine, much better than watching dots move around, and the ass man feedback was a great help.

I know the injuries were a bit intense but I find if you soften your training and put your tactics to easy, it gets a bit better.

Tell me Im not alone here!

You are not alone, if you browse thru all threads you will find more people who are enjoying the Demo.

For myself I am not 100% convinced, but this is mainly because of my work laptop. But I will end up buying FM09 and just play in 2D mode

I'm pretty sure many more people have enjoyed the demo than didn't. Most people who initially complained where just doing so as a knee jerk reaction, once they'd played it for longer than 5 minutes they realised that it actually had a lot of potential. The other thing to remember is people are much quicker to post complaints about the game than praise.

Ive been reading through the threads, and all I find are moaners and people complaining, and people saying Ive cancelled my order. And Im thinking am I missing something?

The vocal minority always out-shout the silent majority my friend. I should imagine that thousands of happy gamers are glued to the demo and have no reason to come onto the forums and say how great they think it is.

I've enjoyed the demo. Completely. Can't wait for the full game, which is already preordered from gogamer so's I can get FM and not WWSM. Was so very happy my FM08 skin worked (with minimal editing) in the demo.

The new tactics have driven me a bit buggy, though, and I have stopped working on them until I get the full version and have MY team to mess with...

Only played a couple of games but I love the look of the 3d and the gemeplay seems good. Playing as Celtic and in my 2nd game v Shamrock Rovers I seen a cracking goal - Shamrock player shot - Boruc saved on to bar - ball bounced back off Boruc and in to net. Goal given as Boruc OG!!

Personally, i was really liking the demo, but then it buggered up my laptop, making my screen go black. that left me with a £55 hole in my wallet and no demo on my laptop, so im waiting until the 14th and risking the health of my laptop yet again.

I am loving it! At first I was getting hammered by injuries and I don't know if it is coincidence or not, but I lowered training down a few notches and now I have my whole team available to me and very few injuries occurring. It is a great game and I cannot wait for the patch and the real thing to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who actually really enjoyed the FM09 demo?

everyone is talking about how bad it is but after my 6 months were up I was gutted I couldnt keep going.

Ill definitely be buying the game when it comes out and I think its a big improvement on last year.

I love the new 3D match engine, much better than watching dots move around, and the ass man feedback was a great help.

I know the injuries were a bit intense but I find if you soften your training and put your tactics to easy, it gets a bit better.

Tell me Im not alone here!

Apart from the injuries which is being fixed I believe and the difficulty in getting a win, I am enjoying the demo.

Cheers

actually i am finding it quit enjoyable now compared to when i first played it. after switching to windowed mode most of the problems that were making it unplayable vanished. i guess what i am also trying to say is that iam sorry for being negatively judgemental without actually playing the game for a considerable amount of time. good job SI.

Archived