PDA

View Full Version : Saved game utilities

28-03-2006, 22:51
Just wondering if the save game will be able to be read read, in particular I cant imagine playing without michael nygreens super scout.

28-03-2006, 22:51
Just wondering if the save game will be able to be read read, in particular I cant imagine playing without michael nygreens super scout.

Marc Vaughan
29-03-2006, 03:00
At the moment we aren't planning to supply 'cheat tools' with the game (and to be frank we never 'officially' do so, FMScout is made by Micheal in his spare time) - people could in theory create them by transferring a save game from PSP to PC ... but it'd be harder to do so because they're encrypted by Sony.

29-03-2006, 04:10
Cheers for the response, it was the format of the save game I was intrigued by, but by the sounds of things someone with the desire could take a look it. I'll keep my fingers crossed someone does it.

cuidado-
30-03-2006, 14:23
wouldnt bet on it.

however, if someone posts the correct version (either european or american) of a save game people could download that onto their mem card and play other games.

am i right SI?
perfect for scenarios etc!

Marc Vaughan
30-03-2006, 14:59
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">however, if someone posts the correct version (either european or american) of a save game people could download that onto their mem card and play other games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
People from anywhere can swap save games for FMH PSP - the game isn't region locked at all so they should all be compatible regardless of the country you're from ...

kenisgay
30-03-2006, 17:15
Im not sure if this will be able to be answered. But what is the average size of a save game file? Or if possible the least ang largest?

Neil Dejyothin
31-03-2006, 03:42
I don't have exact figures on hand but you can expect the minimum to maximum save game file sizes to be between 700KB and 1.5MB.