Uninstalled demo

I have jsut uninstalled the demo after 5-6 games managing Luton (get used to new features) etc . So now I can look forward to FM09 :)

Has anyone else just used the demo for a couple of days and then uninstalled it , so they dont spoil the excitement of playing the real thing ?

Its what I tend to do.

I find I can never get into the demos as I always have the "I wont be able to play more than 6 months" lurking into the back of my head. So I just tend to take a break from FM until the full game comes out. :)

• SI Staff

I used to play as a team I don't normally play as so that I can get used to the new features and stuff before starting my game when the real thing is out. Never uninstalled and stopped playing though.

Same as Ter, I'm just doing testing. Now on my third team, Blyth Spartans in honour of whom we have in real life in the FA Cup. This test I'm being an ex-International who really doesn't want to be managing at that level and reflecting my Press Conference answers to that mindset and playing overly defensive tactics in the belief that since I shouldn't be there that defeat is not an option. After three matches, we've had three draws - first two 0-0, third one a 3-3 after going 3-0 down at half time, giving the players an absolute rollicking and changing to 4-2-4 since my manager's really not meant to have a clue!

Played for a couple of game months and then uninstalled. Very hard to get into a game when you're not planning longterm. I play with fake players so even scouting missions are a waste. Looking forward to getting the game, patching it and getting a long term game going.

Gonna keep it till I get the game. Just in case it arrives late. I wouldn't mind playing the rest of the half season with man united anyway seeing as I will most likely start with a lower league club when I buy it. Sometimes I feel the game is not worth it cos I only end up starting a few games!

Archived