Think someone should tell whoever designed the 3D match engine it's 2008 and not 1998

I personally don't agree. whilst I'm SI and other developers worst critic for using us as beta testers, I can't complain about the 3D.

Yes it's not of "Call of Duty 4" calibre...but it's supposed to be no more than a tool for you to utilise. It will allow you to see exactly what your players are doing and give a better and more importantly alternative view of the match, tactically.

Plus, if it had have been Pro Evo.....it would require a beefier machine!

I'm quite happy with the look of the 3D, except the ball being a plain white dot. Surely it wouldn't have hurt to stick some black spots on it or something?

In real life, the balls vary from country to country and between divisions within a country, as well as across competitions. Some countries and competitions use plain white balls, others have patterns. I suppose if SI really did their research they would have made sure the ball is right for each league and competition! :D Still, if that's what's bothering you the most, I'd be pretty pleased with that!

I'm quite happy with the look of the 3D, except the ball being a plain white dot. Surely it wouldn't have hurt to stick some black spots on it or something?

I agree, I like the 3D. It's their 1st attempt so I wasn't expecting too much anyway, but the ball could've been sexier than just white.

Archived