wheres the best place to preorder fm09

http://www.clan-games.co.uk/

20quid

Never used them before though.

I would imagine you'll be able to play the game (i.e register) should you get the game a day early! Otherwise that'd be quite tight... if you've paid for a legit copy you should be able to play it. Same with people getting any game a little early, e.g. Little Big Planet, you could register/go online straight away.

Plus the patch wont be out till Friday either so there is little gain in getting the game earlier this year :(

If you get the game a day early and are able to authenticate early then you will still be able to start the game properly then continue when you get the patch since they are normally save game compatible.

http://www.clan-games.co.uk/

20quid

Never used them before though.

I would imagine you'll be able to play the game (i.e register) should you get the game a day early! Otherwise that'd be quite tight... if you've paid for a legit copy you should be able to play it. Same with people getting any game a little early, e.g. Little Big Planet, you could register/go online straight away.

apparently not, remember reading a while back that you will have to wait till the 14th to register it. at least it stops shops from releasing it a day or two earlier. plus the patch (which is very much needed in my case) wont be out so its even less pointless to get it early.

the box will just be sitting there and you know you wont be able to play it. how frustrating :D

Heh :)

Thing is, I bet you 90% of shops wont know this (I didnt) and it'll still be released early. Bit of a shame if you cant register early but not biggie.

Patch however... I'd like to install it and await the patch, installers can be... you know, fun...

sounds like a ploy to stop piracy and it getting released illegally a bit sooner like last year it was out maybe a week before release.

i still think it will get cracked easily and this silly little authentication will mean nothing.

Theres not much gain anymore of getting the game early as you'd have to wait till 00:00 in the morning of the 14th in order to activate the game.

00:00 in New Zealand will be earlier than anywhere else, I wonder if we get to authenticate early?

Archived