Let's COUNTDOWN to FMH2009!!

I've thought (borrowed) the idea from the CSE forums, how about a challenge where you holiday a season. And you take over a club in the league you have in full detail that has got promoted to the lowest possible division, so has no manager. Then you try and take that club to the premiership and beyond. Tis called small club to big club challenge, thoughts.

Haven't heard a lot of news about FMH 09 or seen any reviews or anything lately...would be nice to see more about it while we're waiting for it to finally arrive!

Also, I hope that in future it might be possible to choose to watch an entire match on the 2D pitch (just cup finals or championship/relegation decider's maybe) rather than highlights.

This is actually the first time ive got fmh on the day of release. I got FMH 07 last october then 08 in december so it feels weird waiting for it to come out.
and was he any good???
He was for a while but never really paid back the transfer fee paid mate.

It's not looking good that I will see my copy from Asda on Friday guys.

Football Manager 2009 [PSP]

Est Despatch Date: 14/11/2008

The wait will no doubt be hell!

Yeah it says that on mine as well, i'm gonna be seriouslt pi**ed off if they don't send it out till Friday!

That means it won't arrive till next week some time, i'm tempted to just cancel the order and go buy it from a shop on Friday, i'd pay another tenner for that!

Yeah let's hope so i keep checking their site?

Nothing changed yet still awaiting despatch on my orderso not looking good for Friday. I bet they don't even get them until tomorrow but you never know. It feels like Christmas all those years ago for me!

Archived