Accepting job offers for the new season from people on this forum

The season starts 14th November...FM 2009 release. I always manage Man Utd on every FM game, so...I have decided to manage a different team (non premier league team), but this team has to be English and I don't want to manage Man Utd all the time on every FM.

The question is which team will I manage?...thats upto the people on this forum to offer me a job...that includes mods, staff etc.

And why don't I pick a team to manage?...because I want this to be as real as possible and...if I did pick a team it'll probably end up being a top Championship side, but if it comes to that then at least I know I never chose that team.

This is how it works:

- The #50 post will decide what team I manage, this is post #1 like it says on the right.

- The poster of the #50th post will say a team and I will manage that team, if he says more than 1 team...I will manage the 1st one mentioned.

- If someone replies but gives no club (or a non English club) to manage on post #50 then...it moves to the #51 post and if that post has no team then it goes to #52 post and so on until a club is mentioned.

- I cannot start unemployed! Nor can I manage England!

- One other important thing...I have never managed a team on CM/FM other than Man Utd so be nice but not too nice...thats upto you.

- I will report this thread closed after I have found a team, thanks now.

Starting unemployed in the game is a lot more realistic than trying something like this.

In fact what you are doing here is using a random approach (which is coincidentally also in the game) but it is slightly skewed by the tastes of forum members.

In closing, I think think this thread is a waste of time.

Just in case 41 people have posted since I started writing this..... Manchester United.

Why did you make it post 50? I was going to suggest a team, but it seems pointless when you only have 8 posts. If this thread is still active and you get to 49, maybe i will drop back and let you know what i think ..... no promises mind you!

Well, when everyone wakes up tomorrow, it'll go to post 50 pretty quickly.:D

POST #11 :)

Archived