Every bid instantly becomes public knowledge

As soon as I make a bid Ally McCoist tells me that he has "felt the need to issue a warning that the transfer offer for ???? has become public knowledge".

How do I find the mole and sack him?

Seriously , is this happening to others?

As soon as I make a bid Ally McCoist tells me that he has "felt the need to issue a warning that the transfer offer for ???? has become public knowledge".

Yes I've had it as well. Not every time though. I approached about 10 free agents for my squad and only 2 became 'public knowledge'. It could well be the other club leaking it if you bid for a contracted player, in the hope of starting a bidding war.

Yes I've had it as well. Not every time though. I approached about 10 free agents for my squad and only 2 became 'public knowledge'. It could well be the other club leaking it if you bid for a contracted player, in the hope of starting a bidding war.

I had just started a game and it happened with all four players that I went after. I just wondered if it happened all the time.

I had just started a game and it happened with all four players that I went after. I just wondered if it happened all the time.

Guess you were just unlucky. Just made 3 signings for Spurs and none of them became public knowledge.

Oh and on the public/private question, you can still set it when you get a bid for one of your players.

I don't think every transfer bid becomes public in real life there are plenty of deals conducted in private. I think and hope this is something that's random where a players agent or club may wish to put it out public in hopes that another club(s) may get interested in the player, but that it doesn't happen all the time.

happened to me as well but maybe mccoist is the mole as a rangers fan myself well anyone can see that mccoist is bran new and the type of guy who would get exstited about signing a player.

So does that mean if it becomes public we know the bidding amount? Like when you scout someone or bid for a player it comes out on

the transfer page of their profile as interested clubs: My Club... So basically if I make a bid will it not show up there if my bid was kept a

secret? Or does it mean it will still say interested: My Club but not show my bidding amount?

Archived