Question for Miles: Celebrity status.

Miles, have you ever been recognised in the street? Your face is plastered around the videos on youtube not to mention this forum. This place must have over 50,000 regular users so you are bound to run into some of them sooner or later.

Do they buy you drinks?

Haha, I surely would if I saw him in the street (that is, if I ever go to England again :D). He, together with all the SI team, is the responsible for quite a lot of happy moments in my life...

...then I would knock him to the floor and kick his ass because of all the time I didn't spend with friends, all the exams I failed at university and all the damn times where I lost 0-1 at home despite my team making 20 shots on goal and the opposition making 2, the opposition keeper being MoM with a 10!!!!! GRRRR!!!

lol

Miles, have you ever been recognised in the street? Your face is plastered around the videos on youtube not to mention this forum. This place must have over 50,000 regular users so you are bound to run into some of them sooner or later.

Do they buy you drinks?

Well, the office is in islington, so half the people that live and hang around there are way more famous anyway.

Archived