Players Condition

Why do i have to give my players a rest after a few games ? In real life that does not happen for example...Gerrard,Ferdinand,Lampard,Puyol,Terry,Evra,Ferguson,Carragher,Ashley cole,Materazzi,Seedorf,Nesta,Gatusso,David villa can all play 30 games a season without needing to be rested every 3 or 4 games !

Why do i have to give my players a rest after a few games ? In real life that does not happen for example...Gerrard,Ferdinand,Lampard,Puyol,Terry,Evra,Ferguson,Carragher,Ashley cole,Materazzi,Seedorf,Nesta,Gatusso,David villa can all play 30 games a season without needing to be rested every 3 or 4 games !

I can not agree with you. It is common praxis to see one day off for players after heavy schedule. Especially when your team is involved in contnental and domestic cups too.

Personally I find I need to rest my whole midfield after each game, it takes a whole week to get their condition back up. Even then some haven't even hit 95% after a week's rest. I think they already said they were gonna look at this for the patch though.

Hasn't this been adressed already? There is a injury bug, but also, players tend to get tired a bit to easily. :confused:

Cant agree with you at all. Not a lot of those players you have mentioned have played 30 games in a row especially guys like seedorf and barry ferguson haha (who is not fit and very injury prone).

It also might be down to your tactics - closing down too much ?? high tempo ???

Cant agree with you at all. Not a lot of those players you have mentioned have played 30 games in a row especially guys like seedorf and barry ferguson haha (who is not fit and very injury prone).

It also might be down to your tactics - closing down too much ?? high tempo ???

When was the last time you didnt see John Terry starting ? exept when having an injury or banned.Same with gerrard.Both of they players play about 20 games a season in a row without any problems.

When was the last time you didnt see John Terry starting ? exept when having an injury or banned.Same with gerrard.Both of they players play about 20 games a season in a row without any problems.

i thought you said they were playing 30 games in a row not 20 ?? changing the story now a little but are you ??

and anyway you say gerrard always starts , then you dont have a clue , do you ?

Rafa Benitez is known for rotating his team often and this includes leaving out players like gerrard and torres now and again.

Archived