Fm 2009

i have started 3 different seasons so far to see if it was just one team but in each season i have had atleast 5 injuries by the start of the season and they just continue. its gettin ridiculous.many other issues in the game aswell. much slower, transfers not as realistic as 2008, personal opinion of new game in general is NOT GOOD!!!!!!

Injuries is a known issue and will be fixed for release date..

Yes the game does run slow in some systems and some systems it runs normal..

Transfer system in FM08 was not relistic at all, and its been completly rewritten for FM09 and i beleive that its more relistic now then before.

And also in my opinion the game will be better then FM08 once patched up..

although i now realise im not the only one who thinks the transfer system is bad. why do clubs constantly up there request?! and the money for some players is ridiculous!!

Do you mean ridiculously high or ridiculously low? I thought some prices were ridiculously low i.e. Rossi for 9 million, joao moutinho for 12 million etc. But as I checked more closely, overall it seems to balance out.

Do you mean ridiculously high or ridiculously low? I thought some prices were ridiculously low i.e. Rossi for 9 million, joao moutinho for 12 million etc. But as I checked more closely, overall it seems to balance out.

actually both. valencia rejeted 61million for silva which would never happen and portsmouth sold diarra for 3.3 mill which again would never happen!

Archived