Spanish B teams question

I just check out the spanish league and i choose Real Madrid to begin.

Some problems i noticed :

- I can't get a report from my assistent and i can't scout Castilla and Real Madrid C players

- When i move a Castilla or Real Madrid C player to Real Madrid he keep the status squad when he were at Castilla or Real C.

Very frustating when he's treated as a key player and is rubbish.

Why don't just leave things like they were until last year?

Actually this is a good point. I had previously mentioned I was concerned about the way they were going to treat the youth squads. You should be able to have full control of every player within the club including B or C players. Can SI confirm that this will be looked at?

Actually this is a good point. I had previously mentioned I was concerned about the way they were going to treat the youth squads. You should be able to have full control of every player within the club including B or C players. Can SI confirm that this will be looked at?

I thought I heard that FM will be treating clubs like B and C sides in Spain more like Feeder clubs now?

Yes, but those player are treated like other club players.

You can't ask a report from your staff and players can't be scouted...

This is something that need a look.

Regarding this, I have mixed feelings:

1) I like the fact that you can now control the B team by adding a new manager

2) I feel you should have a little bit more control over it, like having an option to offer the job to someone (human/AI manager)

3) I think there should be more flexibility options regarding the type of link (in some cases you should be able to move players freely between the A and B teams)

You also can't put your loaned-out players into the B-squad. Meaning your season long loans will 'pollute' your squad list. Very irritating...

One of the small nice additions this year is that you now have a filter on your squad list that says "hide". and 4 options. One of them is to hide players who are "not at the club". I also used to move them to the u-19 squad/B-squad/etc to get them off the list, but it's now easier :)

Surely you should have full access to player information from the B and C squads and also some interactions and decisions over players futures in those squads. I think I read that if you manage a B team then the manager of the main team can take players off your hands.

Archived