Send to reserves for..?

Nop it has been taken out..

However if you click on player profile and then click on squad you can make that player availible for reserve..

Be warned if the player plays for the reserve side and your first team has a match on that same day, that player will be unavailible for selection..

Sending a player to the reserves until match fit was very useful, I can't understand why it has been removed :(

I think if you make a first team player availible for Reserve then most likely he will be playing for the reserve and hense why SI have removed a feature which basically does the same thing as this new one.

I think if you make a first team player availible for Reserve then most likely he will be playing for the reserve and hense why SI have removed a feature which basically does the same thing as this new one.

I have yet to see any player (and I have tried to make my whole team available for reserves) that I made available for reserve team, being picked for the reserve team.

Only if I manually move players to reserve team do they have any chance of being picked.

yeah but i want the send to reserves.. until match fit.. always helped a player come back from injury instead of coming back and playing him, 1st game back he gets injured cause hes not ready.

Yeah I can't believe they took it out. If it comes to things that make a game/program user friendly, this is on the top of my list.

I have yet to see any player (and I have tried to make my whole team available for reserves) that I made available for reserve team, being picked for the reserve team.

Only if I manually move players to reserve team do they have any chance of being picked.

Disagree. I made Fernando Torres available for the reserves while keeping him in the first squad and he was their star for 2 matches.

yeah but i want the send to reserves.. until match fit.. always helped a player come back from injury instead of coming back and playing him, 1st game back he gets injured cause hes not ready.

If you make your players available for the reserves this will happen. When you see that his fitness is ok, just revoke his availability for the reserves.

Not with me. I have 4-5 players in the first team squad who I've made available for the reserves and they all play.

WHY!?!?!?!?!?!"?!?!?!!??!

It was never a problem. Now when you give your consent for a player to play in reserves and a player picks up an injury or you suddenly realised you need him you can't have him back.

Since when did Ass man have complete control of my squad that I can't even call a player back to first team?

Archived