England Trialist Teams (FM09)

I have never seen this before but in pre season there are 4 england trialist teams and they are playing each other! I assume this is for us to scout new regens? Theres no players in any squad yet, but i assume thats because im playing in the first season? Anyone else noticed this. Apologies if its in the wrong section, im a new poster.

A nice touch if its what I think!

Very helpful feature for lower league managers I attended one as Crewe manager and have just bought someone from one team not sure if he is any good but the ass man said he was a quality signing.

i started only with man utd but i saw the games processed then i remembered this feature

but how can you attend them ?

is it exclusively for lower league teams?

I have never seen this before but in pre season there are 4 england trialist teams and they are playing each other! I assume this is for us to scout new regens?

No, it's for us to watch unemployed and noncontracted footballer who are looking for a new club.

it's for league 1 and below i signed 2 players as leeds manager

my god leeds have come far signing unknown players :p

1 is quite good in the reserves team might call him up to the senior soon for a jpt cup run or something

the other is well the less said the better

I got invited to one as Birmingham and thought I had found a gem, but no.

I got invited to one as Birmingham and thought I had found a gem, but no.

oh so it must be not restricted to league 1 and below then... maybe all teams get random invites?

yeah it's very unlikely that any world class players will be found without a club ... lol

oh well i will just try to improve fabian delph - the legend

Archived