Positive and Negative Aspects of the Demo

I'm having fun playing the demo so just thought i'd share what i feel are the positives and negatives from it. Feel free to add your own list.

Positives

1. All the new features are great and add a new dimension to the game (especially the 3d ;))

2. It's still the same game that everyone loves, just with more stuff improved.

3. Frustrating things from 08 have been fixed such as players over 33 being worthless.

4. There has been a lot of little things added such as different text and news items which make the game even more realistic than it was before.

5. Once again the incredible research and work that has gone into the game to get it like the real world eg. coaches + directors at clubs.

6. The fact windowed mode works.

7. The fact there a multiple skins.

Negatives

1. It's got to be the injuries. Very well known and annoying but we're all glad it's been fixed in the patch.

2. Low player fitness during games. More annoying than the injuries for me. Players regularly dropping to around 75% fitness at half time.

3. Switching between Player Ratings and the match. This is bugging me a bit on 09. On 08 you used to be able to have the match screen on "player ratings" for example and whenever there was a key highlight it would switch to the match. If you have the match on classic view (i know it doesn't happen on 3d) it doesn't seem to change as smoothly or at all sometimes.

4. Player's stats. A lot haven't been changed and some haven't been lowered/raised correctly in my opinion. Like Stephen Ireland for example. Probably a bit biased because i'm a City fan but anyone who watches football will know he's probably been our best player this season. Yet on the game, in terms of ability, theres 3 or 4 players ahead of him in AMC or CM.

So for me, the positives out-weigh the negatives. Fix the small negative aspects and it's a great game. Hope most people agree with me. Feel free to make your own list :)

1. All the new features are great and add a new dimension to the game (especially the 3d ;))

- I like the 3d, but for many its a problem, other small features are good additions.

3. Frustrating things from 08 have been fixed such as players over 33 being worthless.

- Too early to tell if that is even fixed, need to be able to play a complete season + off season.

4. There has been a lot of little things added such as different text and news items which make the game even more realistic than it was before.

- Some I like, little disappointed with the conferences. Think they could really improve on the media within the game by simply allowing the community to add our own media files easily.

3. Switching between Player Ratings and the match. This is bugging me a bit on 09. On 08 you used to be able to have the match screen on "player ratings" for example and whenever there was a key highlight it would switch to the match. If you have the match on classic view (i know it doesn't happen on 3d) it doesn't seem to change as smoothly or at all sometimes.

- That is very much bugging me as well, one of the most annoying things in the demo for me.

Archived