Is this a new feature?

I haven't tried it, but I assume it will be in the list of fixtures and just a matter of clicking on the "v" and it should change to "view". If you click on the scoreline after the match has been played, you will be taken to the match screen with match stats etc.

Not exactly, Nomis. You get a news item about trial day, and you choose there if you want to attend or not. If not, you can receive scout reports on the players your asst. man. finds most interesting.

Seems like a feature for lower league teams, who can look for players who're unable to secure contracts and are desperate for attention. Doubt you'll find world beaters this way. I attended with FC Cartagena (Spanish 3rd div.), but none of them were really good enough.

Not exactly, Nomis. You get a news item about trial day, and you choose there if you want to attend or not. If not, you can receive scout reports on the players your asst. man. finds most interesting.

Seems like a feature for lower league teams, who can look for players who're unable to secure contracts and are desperate for attention. Doubt you'll find world beaters this way. I attended with FC Cartagena (Spanish 3rd div.), but none of them were really good enough.

I stand corrected, said the man in the orthopedic shoes :D Thanks for the info :thup:

is this strictly restricted to english leagues?

cause i guess its something useful when managing small clubs, but i've only come accross it in england game and not in spain or italy, though one has to be fair and say that i've played in england with northampton whereas in spain and italy i've played with top tier clubs so perhaps that plays factor as well...

It's a bit of both actually. You get a news item asking if you want to attend. Be careful though, because if you don't answer straight away you don't get the invite again. BUT when the fixtures are listed you can click on the v and the word attend should appear. I had the choice between two trial matches, don't know whether this is the norm though.

Archived