feeder teams

No.

Once you have been at the club a couple of years and you are trusted, the board will ask you what type of affiliate club you wish for them to search for, but you cannot specify, for example to look for a Brazilian or South American team.

I really hope you can do this. In FM08 I have a Belgian feeder, which is OK, but I'd like to have a Spanish work-permit feeder too. I have been asking for one for over a decade, and every single time I ask for a work-permit feeder they say no clubs are suitable. There are two issues here; one, the game only seems to allow you one work-permit feeder; two, the work permit rules are specific to different countries - if the only reason I want a work-permit feeder is to buy Argentines, it would be silly for me not to be able to say to the board "Make it a Spanish club".

Apologies, I gave some incorrect information in my last post.

Once you have been at the club a while you CAN indeed suggest specific clubs to affiliate yourself with. Hope this clears it up.

yah that is correct after a certant years in the club u can ask by a specifed club

Archived