Bargain price season tickets (HTFC)

I was just wondering about this...... Being the centenary year, Huddersfield Town sold season tickets for £100 a pop this season, and this is reflected in the game. Will this price apply to every season or will it only be for the first and then return to normal from the second season onwards, or would I have to get them promoted to get a higher season ticket price the next season?

I was just wondering about this...... Being the centenary year, Huddersfield Town sold season tickets for £100 a pop this season, and this is reflected in the game. Will this price apply to every season or will it only be for the first and then return to normal from the second season onwards, or would I have to get them promoted to get a higher season ticket price the next season?

Off topic but I thought you had sold around 15000 this season but noticed your crowds are sometimes 12000, are you really playing that bad!!!

Off topic but I thought you had sold around 15000 this season but noticed your crowds are sometimes 12000, are you really playing that bad!!!

In a word: Yes!!

Only 4 wins. Stan Ternant, his assistant (Jepson) and the first team coach (Docherty) sacked after only six months and the vice chairman who brought Ternant in has resigned.

Town are now looking for their 7th manager in 6 years.....!!!

Well, if you're only paying £100 for a season ticket you are bound to sell a lot, but have lots of people only going to certain matches. Dunno how much an individual match costs at Huddersfield, but I imagine you could miss a hell of a lot of matches and still get your money's worth.

Not sure I'd like to be managing them 1st season in FM though - season ticket income very low and presumably gate receipts will be piddlingly small too!

That's why I was asking really...... If it didn't change in the game, you'd be ok if you got promoted (since I would presume it would automatically be raised to the normal prices for the Championship), but if you failed to get promoted the club would most likely be bankrupt within a couple of seasons.

Mind you.... I suppose it would be something that could be changed with an editor if necessary.

Archived