fm 09 why wont it work

I am going through the same thing with the demo... crashing every time i have used it ..... i have not even played a match on it yet because its crashing so quick. Im going to try and do this....

Potential workaround:

- Run the game in Windowed Mode or a lower resolution

To do this:

- Go to the Preferences screen ('Options' -> 'Preferences').

- Go to the 'Display & Sound' section.

- Under 'Display Mode' select "Windowed" and confirm your changes

thats what they said to try if this problem keeps on happening so lets see if it will work for me.

I am going through the same thing with the demo... crashing every time i have used it ..... i have not even played a match on it yet because its crashing so quick. Im going to try and do this....

Potential workaround:

- Run the game in Windowed Mode or a lower resolution

To do this:

- Go to the Preferences screen ('Options' -> 'Preferences').

- Go to the 'Display & Sound' section.

- Under 'Display Mode' select "Windowed" and confirm your changes

thats what they said to try if this problem keeps on happening so lets see if it will work for me.

I run in windowed mode, and so far touch wood *touches wood* I've had no crashes.

Will the patch work for games which have already been started, i.e. saved games from the demo played in the full game??

the patches are saved game compatable but si reccomend starting a new game because they cant guarantee it will work perfectly. There was a bug in the last game where rooney was permantly banned from playing for england, the patch fixed the problem but only for new games while other bug fixes worked, fixes also can take some time to work in the game as (i think) most get implimented at the start of a new season

the patches are saved game compatable but si reccomend starting a new game because they cant guarantee it will work perfectly. There was a bug in the last game where rooney was permantly banned from playing for england, the patch fixed the problem but only for new games while other bug fixes worked, fixes also can take some time to work in the game as (i think) most get implimented at the start of a new season

Ok, thanks for your time :)

Archived