Positive FM )9

Well from looking at a lot of the threads I see a lot of negative feedback for the demo. I can understand most of it as a lot of it is put accross in a constructive way which helps the game in the long run. I just want to give my opinion on some of the problems/ new features.

Injuries:

I have to say, Iso far I have got a high amount of injuries but because I'm playing with United my squad can just about cover it but losing 2-3 players in game isn't right. Need to be toned down a good bit but not too much, I like injuries cause when you have a big squad it forces you to rotate.

3d match engine:

I'm delighted to see ity in the game and I much prefer it to the 2d version. I do think stadiums could be better used, if it causes problems with lower specs there should be an option to turn them off. The flow of the game is 90% right but a bit of stutering and players pausing and after players tackle they stay on the ground for a cup of tea and a biscuit. Also one on ones never go in, I score plenty of goals but never one on one's which is a bit unrealistic.

Tactics:

i am by no means a tactical wizard but I have found my feet this year compared to last year and to be honest I'm glad the arrows are gone (probably a lot disagree!) At least closing down works.

Press Conference.

Pretty cool but get a bit repitive, good that there's a assitant manager to do them, I would also like to see more interaction publicly with the players and manager as in real life.

Bugst etc:

The double typing dosen't really bother me to be honest and my version installed an played with out a single problem, so on that front I'm satisifed.

Overall:

I lost a lot of interest in FM 08 last year, mainly because I was crap at it and prefered 07 fully patched. I have to say I'm hooked again, I really like the game, bugs and annoyances aside I'm back a sa full FM fan, till of course my tactics fail and I can't win a game!

Archived