A Couple of 09 Quieries

Does anyone know if the allow transfer budget in 1st window feature will be available on 09? (added to the realism I thought)

Also, when looking at the latest scores in my league (BSS) and other leagues (League 1 etc) some of the games are up to date while other stay at "kick off" for my entire game,even though they kick off at the same time. Is there a way round this as I like to keep a check on all the latest scores???

Does anyone know if the allow transfer budget in 1st window feature will be available on 09? (added to the realism I thought)

Also, when looking at the latest scores in my league (BSS) and other leagues (League 1 etc) some of the games are up to date while other stay at "kick off" for my entire game,even though they kick off at the same time. Is there a way round this as I like to keep a check on all the latest scores???

I have always had the second problem, I don't know how to change it, maybe try going back to the match and then back to the scores?

I have always had the second problem, I don't know how to change it, maybe try going back to the match and then back to the scores?

Isn't that just because they kick off later than your match. For example you kick off at 3pm but the other game doesnt kick off till 5pm so you cant see the latest score becuase the match won't start for another 2 hours!

Isn't that just because they kick off later than your match. For example you kick off at 3pm but the other game doesnt kick off till 5pm so you cant see the latest score becuase the match won't start for another 2 hours!

No, it happens with games that kick off the same time, last night in 1 game I could look at no latest scores in Blue Sq south (my league) but all of the latest scores in the Blue Square Premier. Its only a small thing but it can be frustrating!

Archived