Hmmm... Is SI playing games with us? :)

It's strange but my demo game seems to have change somewhat in quality during the various times I have turned it on today... The 3d match engine was lagging terribly at one point but now it actually looks as great as ever and for some reason I only have two injuries at the moment and the fitness of my players is actually pretty good... Does anybody experince this as well? Maybe SI is updating the demo through steam?

I would imagine it's much more likely that performance is being heavily influenced by actions on the PC - other programs being run, number of processes running in the background being different, anti-virus software - my anti-virus does a scheduled scan at 12 noon automatically each day, which kills the speed of any application I am running at the time.

The quality of how it is running is down to how many applications and processes you have running, if you are running nothing but Football Manager then it will run smoothly. However if you are running Firefox, MSN, Word and AVG scan, FM along with your whole system will run slowly.

Archived