Lsd.ridley99,bergkamp.10. . .. . . . .

THESE POSTS SHOULD BE CLOSED TO EVERYONE EXCEPT YOU LOT THEY REALLY SHOULD EVERYTIME SOMEONE ASKS A QEUSTION OR OPENS A THREAD YOUR GROUP JUMPS ON THEM !

AND ITS NOT JUST ME THERES BEEN 100s ON HERE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAME PEOPLE DOIN THE SAME THING.

THESE FORUMS ARE TO HELP PEOPLE. A LOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE TIME TO SPEND AGES SEARCHING THREADS THEY WANT TO ASK SOMETHING AND GET AN ANSWER QUICKLY. YOU LOT SHOULD MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS .

ITS TOTALLY SHOCKING THE WAY YOU PEOPLE TALK TO PEOPLE NOT IN YOUR "GROUP"

I AM SICK OF YOU BULLYS AND WILL BE TRYING TO FIND A NEW FORUM FOR HELP WITH FMH09 LIKE I AM SURE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE HAD TO DO BECAUSE OF YOUR GROUP .

I HOPE YOU LOT ENJOY YOURSELFS HAVING A GO AT PEOPLE AND MOANING AT PEOPLE BUT I AM FED UP WATCHIN YOU DO IT TO PEOPLE SO I AM OFF .

BAN ME DELETE ME WHAT EVER BECAUSE I WONT BE BACK ANY WAY .

GOODBYE

DRWMORRISON1984 :(

They only really moan when they think its millsy and most of the time it is.

And what if it wasn't, I would not be surprised if they've been banned for no reason at all.

I agree with the op, hence why I spend less time on here, however a big nag I am having at the moment with everyone is that people are not using the pm system and instead are opening threads which are pointless, which is driving me mad every time someone does it.

In my opinion, I reckon that it's helpful to get people into the disclipline of searching threads as it ends up saving them time, saving other people time in answering questions and also saving the forum from getting cluttered with repeat threads.

When people ask questions they are relying on the goodwill of other forum members to answer the questions [and some people don't mind answering the same question ten times!] - you don't have a right to get an answer.

I think that getting a link to somewhere where the question has already been addressed should be seen as helpful in the long run.

It disappoints me to have to come onto the forum and read threads like this. This forum is for people to discuss the Football Manager Handheld series and not to post off-topic or personal threads (such as this one).

I'm going to close this thread now - in the future I'd like to remind everyone that it is not acceptable to post in the manner on display here, and if you do not have anything useful to add to a thread, please do not post in it. I'd recommend everyone has a read of the forum rules to ensure they are not doing anything wrong.

Archived