Player position ordering during sustitutions.

Sorry I worded this poorly.

I mean the players I already have on do not appear as:

GK

RB

LB

CB

CB

RM

LM

CM

CM

FW

FW

They are all over the place, and it is not my formation before anyne asks, I used the default 4-4-2.

I think this happens when on the tactics screen selecting team before match, if you select team and then switch a couple of players around by dragging them. For example I auto-pick team and the AssMan puts Totti as AMC and Vucinic as ST. I don't like this so I drag Vucinic and replace him with Totti. Then I click submit. I have effectively messed up the order in which they will be displayed in the match when making subs etc. I believe this has been the case with all FM's so it's not something new.

I think this happens when on the tactics screen selecting team before match, if you select team and then switch a couple of players around by dragging them. For example I auto-pick team and the AssMan puts Totti as AMC and Vucinic as ST. I don't like this so I drag Vucinic and replace him with Totti. Then I click submit. I have effectively messed up the order in which they will be displayed in the match when making subs etc. I believe this has been the case with all FM's so it's not something new.

It still should be fixed.

This has always happened. Think it may depend on which players you put in which places first.

I normally select my GK then RB then LB then CBs then RM then LM then DM then AM then STs if you get me. Don't know if its definately because of that though lol i just do it and they always appear in correct order in a match.

Archived