Steam - WWSM - Nov 14th?

On the Steam website it says that WWSM will be released on Nov 14th and that "This game will unlock in approximately 1 week, 2 days and 11 hours".

Is that true? Normally WWSM is released shortly after Football Manager. This year are they going to be released at the same time???

Please tell me this is true!

I'm in the USA and I'll be waiting the extra couple of days for my Football Manager to come in the post because I want the football version and not the "soccer" version.

I'm 80% sure the UK english file is in the game. Unless you buy it for sentimental reasons like I do (WWSM is cheaper than FM)

Guest Eugene Fung

last year, one of the tabs at the top of the game read Soccer Head Coach....when i changed it to English UK it went back (thank god lol) to Football Manager...

At the moment mine says 1 week and 19 hours which would make it Saturday 15th at 11am here. Surely that isn't right because if it's unlocked at 9am on Friday 14th UK time then it should unlock at about 8pm Friday here.

Is the timing wrong? It looks like it because that would mean UK time of release would be 12am saturday. Or are we in Australia going to have to wait an extra 15 hours after the release? what's doing? are they going to adjust the time?

At the moment mine says 1 week and 19 hours which would make it Saturday 15th at 11am here. Surely that isn't right because if it's unlocked at 9am on Friday 14th UK time then it should unlock at about 8pm Friday here.

Is the timing wrong? It looks like it because that would mean UK time of release would be 12am saturday. Or are we in Australia going to have to wait an extra 15 hours after the release? what's doing? are they going to adjust the time?

maybe they think that it needs time to settle

Archived