Is there anyone else like me???

I read posts on here most days but dont post myself that often! I have seen people moaning about the demo and bugs, injuries etc so i'm up on all that!

What i really want to know is, Is there anyone else like me who has resisted downloading the demo and is going cold turkey till the 14th?

That includes playing other versions of the game!

I thought about it as I didn't download at midnight when it went up.

After seeing the tirades, tantrums, and furore break out akin to that of last year I ended up downloading just to take a peek and see if it was all that bad.

It really isn't.

I'm struggling to get into it, but only because the 6 month demo kinda ruins many of the activities you might undertake at the start of the game.

The 3D once you've seen your first goal is, imo, addictive. I've turned the stadium off, it looks gay, I'm only interested in what's on the pitch, so that suits me.

Injuries need a tweak for sure, but only slightly.

I'm pleased I did download tho because the glaring transfer system bug that allows me to sell Benayoun and Pennant for £20m each is a game wrecker, it's needs feedback and fixing.

If you stay cold turkey, try not to take all the negativity to heart, it ain't as bad as some seemingly want it to be.

Its hard to do, Cold turkey i mean! Especially when there are so may posts, positive and negative, about it!

As for negativity im kind of lucky, i have an ability to make my own mind up and not follow the crowd with their burning fire lanterns lol!

Oh well, back to trying to take Stafford Rangers to top on 08 then! only 10 days to go!

Ok I confess: I was planning not to use the demo, but got so nervous reading these forums about everyones graphic systems failing, that I downloaded it to check everything would run smoothly. It did so I uninstalled it after one match! Playing FM08 again but it doesnt seem so good now............

Archived