This is just ridiculous

16 august, just before my first match

injurieszc4.jpg"]injurieszc4.jpg[/url]

Fabregas, Diaby, Eduardo and Rosicky war allready injured at the start of the game, others got injured after.

My training scheduels ara as always. Never had problems with injuries because my training.

This is just a demo, so i'm not complaining, but this is realy ridiculous.

Sounds to me like you are complainig. Try posting your problems in the bugs forum. They are looking into the injuries problems and these will be fixed (hopefully!) in the release day patch thats been anounced.

you realise three of them are away on international duty not injured??

Yeah, that confused me at first as well. No idea why they changed it from the easily distinguishable blue box for Int players to the very similar red box for Inj players.

How did you buy those 4 players with just 38 mil?

Just offer 2-3 mil. € upfront, and the rest over 12 or 24 months. It's a demo so only 6 months, so you can offer 50% from next sale too.

You have 3 on international duty. Four are pre-existing injuries. You really only have 3 new injuries and Bendtner is almost fit.

Not really enough evidence to call it a bug.

I didn't call anything a bug. It's strange to have 1 or 2 players injured in every match. I have only played a couple friendly's, and the next match is the first match of the premiership. So that's not realistic. If it goes on like this, all of my players wil get injured in 6-8 matches.

I didn't call anything a bug. It's strange to have 1 or 2 players injured in every match. I have only played a couple friendly's' date=' and the next match is the first match of the premiership. So that's not realistic. If it goes on like this, all of my players wil get injured in 6-8 matches.[/quote']

You played 3 friendlies and 1 CL match. It resulted in 3 injuries in which one is almost healed. How is that ridiculous? IRL, Arsenal just lost 3 players against Stoke.

You played 3 friendlies and 1 CL match. It resulted in 3 injuries in which one is almost healed. How is that ridiculous? IRL, Arsenal just lost 3 players against Stoke.

Yeah that can happen, but in almost every match that is played? That's what's happening with my game now, with Arsenal. I get at least 2 players injured in every single game. And 90% of them gets injured for 2 months or longer. The other 10% just for 1 month.

Tell me about it - i just switched the game off and wanted to start a thread and saw this one. At least I now know for sure that it's a bug. but to be honest i doubt i will play the demo now as it is getting really silly. i have got a big squad and i'm getting at least two injuries a game.

the 3D engine looks really good though - bring 14th and a bug free game

Archived