PDA

View Full Version : Really erie

Tyler
04-11-2008, 19:21
I was playing FM 08 yesterday and I wanted to manage in Scotland. For some reason I thought of the idea of playing with Gretna in the SPL, sort of made up a storyline that someone bought the club and that they didn't dissolve and such. I also got rid of their entire squad and brought in new players to hopefully stay in the SPL. After I got the friendlies done and played a few SPL matches I saved turned it off and then went downstairs to watch Sky Sports News and while watching that I found out the former Gretna chairman Brooks Mileson died a few hours earlier, it was really creepy.

Ozzy38
04-11-2008, 20:26
Nah.

coolestrock
04-11-2008, 20:28
I was playing FM 08 yesterday and I wanted to manage in Scotland. For some reason I thought of the idea of playing with Gretna in the SPL, sort of made up a storyline that someone bought the club and that they didn't dissolve and such. I also got rid of their entire squad and brought in new players to hopefully stay in the SPL. After I got the friendlies done and played a few SPL matches I saved turned it off and then went downstairs to watch Sky Sports News and while watching that I found out the former Gretna chairman Brooks Mileson died a few hours earlier, it was really creepy.

Had you killed him? to get the job?

Tyler
04-11-2008, 20:32
Lol, no its just all of a sudden I wanted to manage at Gretna for no actual reason. 2 hours later I find out the chairman is dead.