Who have you signed? (FM09 - No slagging it off)

I am currently doing the Luton challenge in the demo , until the official game is released :

Zuakani (DRC)- on loan for 6 month from Fulham

Barry Hayles (FC)- on loan from Leicster for 1 month

sold a 18 year old right back to Leyton Orient for 30k and loaned out a 19 year old DLC to Ebbsfleet for 3 month

For Man Utd:

Diarra 4.6m

Owen 3.8m

Marcelo 4.4m

Srna 14.5m

Balotelli 10.75m

Owen and Diarra especially are unbelievable value for money, while Balotelli looks like he'll become one of the top strikers in the world - my coaches say he's potentially better than Rooney.

With FC Copenhagen:

MARCELO! - £1.5 up front and £2.4 over 24 months. - Haha guess the transfer system still has it's flaws. He was happy to sign and is better than all danish league players.

Leonardo off Ajax for around £1 mill - He has a lot of bad attributes but his skills where too good to look beyond him for the danish standard of league.

Thomas Gravesen for free - Yeah yeah I hate him too. But he is pretty good for a danish side, so what the heck a free midfielder is a free midfielder.

Devidas Semberas - Haven't gotten him yet but I hope to get him for around £2.5

For Real madrid:

Van persie : 42 mln

Arshavin : 16 m

huntelaar : 25/30? can't remember anymore

how come you paid 25/30m for huntelaar had an offer accepted of 12m straight cash deal but pulled out due to needing other players cause of nearly all midfield and defence injured

Just made my first signing on the demo, playing as Arsenal and I have splashed £5mil on that man Emile Heskey :D What a first signing for FM09.

Edit - and he just scored, after only 12mins away to Boreham Wood, what a player!

Archived