Im so happy :D:D:D and also a question :D

Found out my gfx card was bullcrap so bought a Sapphire 2600 PRO card 512mb but i was told that any new modern PC you bought today would not supply 400 Watts i needed in order to power the card so i bought an Orchid 500 watts to power the gfx card so will this play FM09? Im presuming it will considering i forked out 120 pound thanks you

Found out my gfx card was bullcrap so bought a Sapphire 2600 PRO card 512mb but i was told that any new modern PC you bought today would not supply 400 Watts i needed in order to power the card so i bought an Orchid 500 watts to power the gfx card so will this play FM09? Im presuming it will considering i forked out 120 pound thanks you

that's a real FM fan..

new graphic card = 90 pounds

new power supply = 30 pounds

fm09 = 39 pounds

being able to play fm09 = priceless

hope your new system lets you enjoy the game..

thanks guys so is this a powerfull gfx card? if so roughly what could it play at most? and yes some people say go back to Fm08 i say no be a real fan

that's a real FM fan..

new graphic card = 90 pounds

new power supply = 30 pounds

fm09 = 39 pounds

being able to play fm09 = priceless

hope your new system lets you enjoy the game..

If your paying £39 pounds for fm then you need to shop around a bit.

But the question is will the 3D be choppy like others say it does?

Download the patch on release day and see if that makes a difference. Also, when you get a new graphics card go on to the manufacturers website and download the latest drivers for the card because there is a good chance that the drivers that come with the card will be out of date.

Archived